I AM ANDREW BREITBART!

I AM ANDREW BREITBART!

Monday, June 2, 2008

You talkin' to me?

I see these OBLIVIONS walking around everywhere. You know the ones I mean. They are the people wearing these wireless blue tooth headsets with the "thousand yard stare" as if they look long and hard enough they will be able to see who it is with that they are speaking. If you own one of these contraptions, I am sorry but you look ridiculous, and you need to stop. No one cares that you are so busy/important that you can not be bothered to hold a phone up to your ear! Here is something else to consider, even the most direct and serious conversation can sound crazy, stupid, and even rude, when you are only hearing one side of the conversation. No one really wants to hear what you have to say anyway!

No comments: