I AM ANDREW BREITBART!

I AM ANDREW BREITBART!

Monday, June 9, 2008

HEY LOOK AT ME!...I'M IMPORTANT!...I NEED ATTENTION!!

I took my family on a rare night out on the town. We went to a new movie, (not an old one at the "dollar" movie theater) and then went out to eat dinner (OK, pizza/pop combo $3.00 at Sam's club). While we are waiting for the movie to start, an "OBLIVION" two rows down from us gets a phone call and proceeds to sell a woman on his particular insurance at what seems like the top of his lungs. We are talking auto, home, and life. I am not sure if he thought the woman on the other end was that "slow" or he wanted to impress everyone in the theater, but as the conversation continued the louder he became. Then later after dinner, strolling through Sam' Club, we run into another one! This lady was having an entire conversation on her cell phone over the SPEAKER! She is either completely "OBLIVIOUS" to the fact that she is having an inappropriate conversation for everyone in Sam's to hear or she was just that desperate for attention that she needed to have all of Sam's patrons hear her conversation about having to put her mother in a nursing home because of a particularly gross and terrible illness! WOW!!

No comments: