I AM ANDREW BREITBART!

I AM ANDREW BREITBART!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Why do we hate America?

I was buying groceries with my family this past weekend and I saw a vehicle with all kinds of "HATE STICKERS" on it. They said "9-11 was an inside job!", "Bush lied thousands died!", "Convict Bush for war profiteering!" and several others that I will not quote here. I do not like to admit it but it is not the first time I have seen those kind of stickers. It just seems to me that it has become very "COOL" or "HIP" to hate this country and I do not understand why. I will not pretend that this country is a perfect utopia by any stretch of the imagination, but I will say without a doubt that this is still and God willing it will continue to be the best nation on the face of the planet! I do not need a passport or permission from anyone (except my wife) to travel from state to state in this great nation. I can stand on any street corner and say anything I want to say about this country. I can also put all kinds of "HATE STICKERS" on my jeep and drive around pissing people off all I want. Try that in just about any other country and see how far you get. I am sad that all of the patriotism that was so abundant after 9-11-00 has already faded in not even 8 years later...... It makes me sad.

No comments: