I AM ANDREW BREITBART!

I AM ANDREW BREITBART!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Overbearing College Sports Fans!

Overbearing college sports fans make me want to hit them in the head with a baseball bat! I love that people can be passionate about their favorite college sports team. The good Lord knows that I am very loyal to my Alma mater, and there is the difference between being loyal or passionate as apposed to being a complete tool. The other day I was wearing one of my many alumni shirts and some people behind me started having a very loud conversation about, how they would never attend "MY" college because "their" college was far superior in a particular sporting event. It struck me then, as it often does when I hear such ignorance, that these very loud and rude people could not have even attended, much less graduated from, a school of higher education, because I would hope that they would have been much more articulate in their argument over which college would be best to attend to receive the best education. Most overbearing college sports fans are OBLIVIOUS to the fact the you actually attend college to get an EDUCATION and earn a DIPLOMA in your field of study!

No comments: