I AM ANDREW BREITBART!

I AM ANDREW BREITBART!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

COPS! (Just a rant)

I would like to make one thing perfectly clear before I start on this rant. I have nothing but respect for the men and women of law enforcement. COPS has been one of my favorite shows for years and they DO NOT get paid nearly enough for the crap they have to put up with. Having said that....why is it that I keep witnessing cops break just about every traffic law on the books! I see cops driving around talking on their cell phones weaving in and out of traffic with no regard for the posted speed limit or the use of a turn signal! I've seen local, county, and state cops speeding through school zones, construction zones and doing "California stops" through 4-way intersections just to name a few infractions. All of these "infractions" if witnessed by a cop would, with little doubt, pull you over and give you a ticket for each offense, especially during the long holiday weekend coming up!

No comments: