I AM ANDREW BREITBART!

I AM ANDREW BREITBART!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"Jimmy Leg" at the restaurant!

While dining at one of the local Oriental Buffet restaurants last evening, with my wife and son, I had the distinct pleasure to eat my beef and broccoli all the while 4 teenage boys afflicted with Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) aka "Jimmy Leg"sat in the booth behind us. My side of the booth was trembling like a 4.0 earth quake at times during my lovely dinner with my family. It felt like at any moment that these poor boys, who where completely OBLIVIOUS to the Tsunami they had made in my wife's egg drop soup, would fall in the floor with some epileptic fit and emergency services would need to be called! But alas, neither Epilepsy or Touretts nor even RLS/Jimmy Leg was responsible for the booth shaking, just poor manners!

No comments: