I AM ANDREW BREITBART!

I AM ANDREW BREITBART!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's spring time and the IDIOTS are BLOOMIN'!

Today at the local QT, my son and I witnessed the first of many BLOOMIN' IDIOTS of the spring. We were exiting my jeep when this old rattle trap Japanese model car pulled in beside us and nearly hit the passenger side door my son was opening. So we waited and boy where we rewarded for or patients! A male and a female, supposedly human, exited their "vehicle" and started for the entrance to the QT. I then realized that the male suspected human was trying very hard to be a white trash version of a Mexican gang member and the female suspected human was trying hard to walk around in public totally butt naked! She was wearing an off-white, low-cut, v-neck top that was whisper thin and no bra in sight. Let me just say that her thermal indicators were working properly at 40 degrees this morning. Her choice of lower garment was no better. She had a micro-micro-mini skirt that did not cover all of her "Mud Flaps" and I was in no way up to seeing what it did not cover in the front. If this female had on under wear I was quite sure she could feel them in the back of her throat, because that is how far up her butt she had to have had them pulled! Not so much fun trying to explain to your 8 year old son why some one would dress that way in public! WOW!!!!!! OBLIVIOUS!!!!!! I am getting OLD!!!!!!!

No comments: