I AM ANDREW BREITBART!

I AM ANDREW BREITBART!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

BOOBS at the the used book store!

Two or three times a month me and my lovely family take a trip to the used book store in Tulsa. We really enjoy looking for the wonderful treasures that can be found on ever shelf in this really old, kinda musty, and very large building at 44th and Mingo road. The last trip into this wonderland of endless adventure we had the pleasure to watch a woman with a small child sitting at the end of an aisle each having lunch. The woman was enjoying a sandwich and the baby its mother breast in full view of anyone in the immediate area of the Western Classic section or the New Age Religion section of this used book paradise! I am by no means suggesting that it is not a beautiful thing and that I have never seen such an act. Quite the opposite. I was never so taken by the beauty of nature as when my wife was nourishing my infant son, but not in the middle of WAL-MART! These people really do concern me. Her and her husband appeared to be daring anyone in the store to make a comment to them so that they could make a scene in this place of book bliss. Then I am quite sure they would march to the counter of the book oasis and make the lives of the college students running the counters a living hell for a good half an hour. I would not be equally surprised if they would not call the news papers and/or the news stations in Tulsa to complain about the rough treatment received at the hands of the book mongers at 44th and Mingo. And lawsuits to follow I'm sure. These people are BOOBS!

No comments: