I AM ANDREW BREITBART!

I AM ANDREW BREITBART!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

McCain a war criminal? What's next?!?!

While I am not a huge fan of John McCain, I will have to say that he is more in line with my thoughts and beliefs than any other candidate. I am starting to think the the "OTHER" political party in this race is more then a little intimidated by McCain. While scanning the news today I came across this quote on: cbs.com June 30th, 2008 Is McCain's War Record Fair Game? In this article (Thankfully) Retired General Wesley Clark states that he doesn't think that McCain's service as a fighter pilot and prisoner of war was relevant to running the country. OK, a little hypocritical since he ran for President strictly on his military record. Then on down in the article a sad piece of excrement on display for the world to see. Statement like: Critics have accused McCain of war crimes for bombing targets in Hanoi in the 1960's. A lot of people don't know that McCain made a propaganda film will in captivity. Getting shot down, tortured, and then doing propaganda for the enemy is not command experience. Then my personal favorite: Honestly, besides being tortured, what did McCain do to excel in the military? With all of this mean spirited stupidity flying around all ready it looks like it is going to be a long campaign season. It really is no wonder that the best and the brightest do not want to run for the Presidency. Why would you put yourself or your family through this kind of "MUCK RAKING"?

No comments: