I AM ANDREW BREITBART!

I AM ANDREW BREITBART!

Monday, April 16, 2012

What's the point?!?

 I saw a person with a white supremacy themed t-shirt, eating lunch a a local deli today.  Clearly this person is a sociopath with no regard for anyone or anything other than his own grossly ignorant opinion.  I was literally stunned by the utter stupidity and I got me to thinking and I want to know, What is the point?  Is the point to show people that you are a bigot?  To show off your complete ignorance?  To provoke a negative response?  To demonstrate your intolerance? To make everyone around you completely uncomfortable?  Or are you just showcasing your mental defectiveness? What is the point?

Granted there are many people that piss me off, some of them on a daily basis.  The reasons that they piss me off vary, but not none of those reasons have anything to do with the color of their skin, country of origin, or any other such thing.  The main reason for the piss off, generally stems from a complete and utter lack of respect for and/or knowledge of this country and its founding principles, but that's a topic for another day.  Take care of and mind your own business.  Treat people with the same amount of respect that you yourself want to be treated.  Don't ask me to pay for your life choices.  Stand on your own two feet and be responsible for yourself.  How hard can it be?  Don't make bad choices in life, then blame a person or group for the bad choices you made.

So, I ask again.  What is the point?  With tensions very high right now in America, what is the point?  What purpose does it serve?  Does hatred create a single job?  Lower the price of gasoline? Pay your electric bill?  Reduce the deficit?  Decrease the tax burden on future generations?  Has hatred of any kind ever accomplished anything other than destruction and chaos?  What's the point?!?

No comments: