I AM ANDREW BREITBART!

I AM ANDREW BREITBART!

Friday, June 17, 2011

The Atwoods Incident!


I went to Atwoods to purchase some Co-flex wrap and while waiting in line to check out, this older man got in line behind me and was talking extremely loud into his cell phone. I finally got to check out and while doing so the lady waiting on me was growing increasingly concerned with the loud talking cell phone man, who was becoming more and more agitated by the minute. As the cashier lady was checking me out, the loud cell phone talker abruptly and angrily ended his conversation and hung up. I, as well as the the cashier, was relieved that ole' cell phone shouter was done with his inappropriate conversation. And then it happened.  It got even more uncomfortable for us all in the check out area of the Atwoods, because the cell phone shouter cut off the biggest, loudest, longest, grossest, old man fart I have ever had the unpleasant pleasure to be witness to in my life, to date. Yikes. But after a moment of very long and very uncomfortable silence, old windy pants, said, "excuse me." So that made it all better.

The cashier never missed a beat. She counted my change back to me, sacked up my purchase, gave me my receipt, and thanked me for my business with a stone cold sober face that I'm very sure I could not muster if my life depended on it.

No comments: