I AM ANDREW BREITBART!

I AM ANDREW BREITBART!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Markets Unstable? I can't imagine why?

For the past couple of months and really since the new CAFE standards for the automobile industry have been announced, the gas prices around here have been jumping up and down like a 1st grader on a three day sugar binge. Gas will jump up in nickles and dimes and then dribble down in pennies. Over the last week I have witnessed no less than THREE price changes in one day and not just increases. Example : Early morning prices for regular unleaded - $2.09/gal Mid day prices - $2.15/gal Evening prices - $2.08/gal Next morning $2.15/gal Mid day - $2.25/gal Evening prices - $2.14/gal. I have never seen anything like it. I hope you all have your BASH HATS. You are going to need them before we get though this.

That is the confidence our government inspires in our already struggling economy! All we need now is for the continued push to socialize 1/3 of the U.S. economy with a complete overhaul of the health care system.

No comments: